“And the Beat Goes On” Raffle
Support the Washington Conservatory of Music
and Arts Education in Montgomery County
And the Beat Goes On! Raffle
- Grand Prize: 2017 Toyota Prius C (winner picks color)
- First Prize: 4 Washington Nationals Delta Sky360 Club Game Tickets
- Second Prize: Automotive gift basket
Drawing: Sunday, December 3, 2017 at the Montgomery County Executive Ball
- The Washington Conservatory has been challenged to sell 200 raffle tickets. Please help us exceed our goal.
How It Helps:
- You receive a chance to win a Toyota Prius (winner picks color) or an extraordinary Washington Nationals experience for your family (4 Washington Nationals Delta Sky360 Club Game Tickets with 1 Parking Pass).
- The Washington Conservatory receives the face value of all tickets sold by our school, thanks to a matching donation, to further the Washington Conservatory's mission of providing exceptional musical learning and listening experiences for our students and community as a nationally accredited community music school.
- All proceeds from the car raffle & the Executive’s Ball support arts and humanities educational program in Montgomery County.
- The drawing will take place at the Executive's Ball, Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, 5701 Marinelli Drive, North Bethesda, MD 20850.
- The raffle closes when 2,500 tickets are sold or on December 3, 2017 at the event (approximately 9 pm), whichever comes first.
- Winner need not be present & will be notified by phone or email.
- Only 2,500 tickets will be sold. Odds of winning are no less than 1 in 2,500 based on the number of entries.
- Winner chooses color of the car. Winner is responsible for all income and sales tax, license, registration, delivery, and fees. No cash option is available in lieu of the car.
- Tickets are not tax-deductible.
Purchase Tickets by Nov 27 at 5 pm:
- Purchase tickets at the Conservatory office, by phone, or online at the button above.
Washington Conservatory of Music
1 Westmoreland Circle, Bethesda, MD 20816
- Pick up tickets at the Conservatory office or call the office to arrange mailing. Orders must be received by Nov 27 at 5 pm.
Thank you for your support of Washington Conservatory of Music educational programs.