“And the Beat Goes On” Raffle
Support the Washington Conservatory of Music
and Arts Education in Montgomery County
And the Beat Goes On! Raffle
- Grand Prize: 2017 Toyota Prius C (winner picks color)
- First Prize: 4 Washington Nationals Delta Sky360 Club Game Tickets
- Second Prize: Automotive gift basket
Drawing: Sunday, December 3, 2017 at the Montgomery County Executive Ball
CLICK HERE to purchase Raffle Tickets through the Montgomery County Executive Ball page.
** Remember to enter "Washington Conservatory" as your "Arts or Humanities Organization" **
- The Washington Conservatory has been challenged to sell 200 raffle tickets. Please help us exceed our goal.
How It Helps:
- You receive a chance to win a Toyota Prius (winner picks color) or an extraordinary Washington Nationals experience for your family (4 Washington Nationals Delta Sky360 Club Game Tickets with 1 Parking Pass).
- The Washington Conservatory receives the face value of all tickets sold by our school, thanks to a matching donation, to further the Washington Conservatory's mission of providing exceptional musical learning and listening experiences for our students and community as a nationally accredited community music school.
- All proceeds from the car raffle & the Executive’s Ball support arts and humanities educational program in Montgomery County.
- The drawing will take place at the Executive's Ball, Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, 5701 Marinelli Drive, North Bethesda, MD 20850.
- The raffle closes when 2,500 tickets are sold or on December 3, 2017 at the event (approximately 9 pm), whichever comes first.
- Winner need not be present & will be notified by phone or email.
- Only 2,500 tickets will be sold. Odds of winning are no less than 1 in 2,500 based on the number of entries.
- Winner chooses color of the car. Winner is responsible for all income and sales tax, license, registration, delivery, and fees. No cash option is available in lieu of the car.
- Tickets are not tax-deductible.
Purchase Tickets by Dec 3:
- Purchase tickets at the Montgomery County Executive Ball or online here.
Remember to enter "Washington Conservatory" as your "Arts or Humanities Organization".
Thank you for your support of Washington Conservatory of Music educational programs.